Private Guided Tour: See Lviv Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a certified and congenial English-speaking guide who introduces you to this pearl of a city as only a local can.
- GoBe can help plan: Uncover Lviv's story on streets where every corner seems to hold a secret. Your guide unlocks a multicultural past as you see myriad Orthodox, Catholic, and Armenian churches. Sense a boundless cultural heritage at the Opera House, feel modern life thriving in old Ploshcha Rynok square and climb up High Castle Hill for the best vantage of lovely Lviv.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at Lviv National Art Gallery in the grand Potocki Palace. See medieval sacred art at the Andrey Sheptytsky National Museum and visit the Arsenal Museum, packed to the gunnels with weaponry of all kinds. Hop on the tram to explore atmospheric Lychakiv Cemetery or wander through the open-air Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life.
- The inside scoop: Delve into culinary heritage Salo Museum (learn all about Ukrainian bacon, and sample more than a dozen kinds) and wash that down with a visit to the Museum of Beer and Brewing.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Explore Lviv and discover the countryside. Just give us 48 hours' notice, and GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Let us guide you to Krekhiv Monastery of St. Nicholas hidden deep in the forest, or to 17th-century Pidhoretsky Castle (just keep a lookout for the legendary "Lady in White").
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Pick-up is included from select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make walking on cobblestones much easier.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Please consider your physical fitness when planning your private experience. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.