Private Guided Tour: See Sevastopol Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a certified, English-speaking guide who can follow your interests or suggest what to experience in this significant Black Sea port.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe be your guide through a profusion of art, architecture, and historical sites. In this city of monuments, your tour can cover landmarks that memorialize events of the Crimean War, World War II, and the Great Patriotic War. For a change of pace, visit the extensive Aquarium, or watch the performing dolphins and seals at the Dolphinarium.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at the Sevastopol Art Museum (one of Crimea's finest collections) or into the impressive Neo-Byzantine Chersonesus Cathedral. Discover the Panorama Museum, with its remarkable depiction of the 1854-55 Siege of Sevastopol, or the Battery Museum, a poignant WWII reminder.
- The inside scoop: Crimea's specialties include sweet wines like sherry, port, and Madeira. Sample them in a wine bar, or plan a side trip to the peninsula's wineries.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Explore on foot, hop on public transport, or take a cruise to view the city from the bay. Day trip to nearby Balaclava, where events immortalized in Alfred, Lord Tennyson's famous The Charge of the Light Brigade occurred in 1854, or to the astonishing 19th-century Inkerman Cave Monastery of St. Clement. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? A representative will meet you near the pier. Staying in hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign. Please bring a printed copy of your voucher.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
The center of Sevastopol is within walking distance of the port but some of the attractions are spread out from each other. Expect some uneven walkways/steps. Some venues have ramps; many historical sites do not. Bring a companion to offer any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.