Private Guided Tour: See Ashdod Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Discover intriguing sights and heritage with a certified, English-speaking guide who maps a tour covering what you want to see.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe show you what's beyond the busy docks. Visit the Hill of Jonah, an archeological site, to discover the city's roots and see the legendary burial spot of the sea-faring prophet who was swallowed by a whale. (Catch the best city views here too.) Marvel at the musical fountain in Ashdod Sea Park, admire the glowing mosaics in Or Torah Tunisian Synagogue, visit family-friendly Etgarim Park, or spend your shekels at the Big Fashion mall.
- Skip the lines: You get into attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at the stunning glass-roofed Ashdod Art Museum to see contemporary art and fascinating hands-on exhibits. Or delve into archeology and ancient culture at the Corinne Mamane Museum of Philistine Culture.
- The inside scoop: Eye of the Sun is an urban masterpiece created by Israeli multimedia artist Mordechai "Motti" Mizrachi. Don't miss this eye-popping art!
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Longing to see the sites beyond this port city? With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Visit Jerusalem to experience the holy and historic sights in this ancient city or travel to the legendary Dead Sea to float in its hyper-salty waters
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
On a cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you outside the passenger terminal. Staying in a hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Be sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Expect long, warm, dry summers and mild winters. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations. If you plan to visit religious sites shoulders & Knees must be covered. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Ashdod�s a vibrant port city, located about 2.5 miles from the center of town. Depending on your interests, you can expect cobblestones, unpaved terrain & steps. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.