Private Guided Tour: See Haifa Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Check off your wish list in this bayside town, or let an experienced guide suggest sights and experiences that will delight you.
- GoBe can help plan: Stroll the verdant, multi-terraced Baha'i Gardens to enjoy gorgeous views of Haifa Bay and visit the gold-domed Shrine of Bab. Admire the beautifully decorated 19th-century Stella Maris Carmelite Monastery at the top of Mt. Carmel. Let your guide point out highlights of the 100-plus art installations and sculptures that adorn this town. Or go for fun in the sun at Hof HaCarmel Beach or the Haifa Educational Zoo with its petting zoo and botanical gardens.
- Skip the lines: You get into attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at the Hecht Museum to see art, archeology, and an incredibly well-preserved ship from 400 B.C. Visit the poignant Clandestine Immigration and Naval Museum or delve into cultural treasures at the Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art.
- The inside scoop: Treat your taste buds to Haifa's amazing food scene. Your guide can introduce you to burekas, falafel, and shawarma, and share where these traditional treats are made fresh daily.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: See more on a private tour designed around your interests or religious focus. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Popular excursions cover the historic and religious sites of Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
On a ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you on the outside the cruise terminal. Staying in a hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Be sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Expect a Mediterranean climate and don't forget your sunscreen. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Haifa is a city of steps and hills, so be prepared for a workout. Depending on your plans you can also expect paved and uneven walkways. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.