Hop On, Hop Off Sharjah Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Plan your trip: Tour is available all year round. The first tour begins at 9 a.m. from October to May. The first tour begins at 10 a.m. from June to September. The last tour is at 6 p.m. from June to September. The last tour is at 7 p.m. from October to May. The duration is 3 hours with a frequency of 35 minutes.
- Additional information: This is a 24-hour tour. Your ticket is valid for three months upon purchase.
- Guided commentary: An audio guide is available in seven languages including English, Spanish, and German.
About this Sharjah Tour
Get set to explore Sharjah at your own pace! You'll be able to hop on and hop off whenever you're ready. There are two available routes.
- Central Souk
- Palm Tree Oasis
- Al Noor Island & Al Noor Mosque
- Al Majaz Water Front
- Al Majaz Amphitheater
- Flag Island & Al Montazah
- Al Khan Beach 1
- Al Khan Beach 2
- Sharjah Aquarium and Maritime Museum
- Al Qasba Canal
- Sahara Centre
- Safeer Mall
- Sharjah City Centre
- Central Souk 2
- Fish Market
- Heart of Sharjah
- Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization
- Sharjah Ladies Club
- Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa
- Cultural Square
- Mega Mall
Tour starts from Al Majaz Waterfront, however you may board the bus at any of the stops around the city. Bring your tour ticket with you.
You can Hop On and Hop Off during the day as you please and walking is at your discretion.
Entrance fees are not included, unless stated otherwise.
Audio guides are available in English, Arabic, German, Polish, Chinese.
Buses have a wheelchair accessible ramp on all buses including a designated wheelchair bay on the lower deck. There is storage for one collapsible wheelchair per bus.
Budget, Bus Tour, Family Friendly
Buses are partially closed top double decker.
Hop on Hop off Ticket
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.