Must-Visit Spots in Boston and Cambridge, with Complimentary Chowder
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Harvard Square: Home to the nation's oldest university, along with a whole load of trendy eateries, shops, and more.
- Cambridge Common: Atten-TION! Right here is where our future first president, George Washington, took command of the Continental Army.
- Fenway Park: Photo opportunity! Snap a selfie on Yawkey Way and post it on social media to make all your Red Sox-loving friends green with jealousy.
- Copley Square: Chock full of attractions, including the main branch of the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, and the finish line of the Boston Marathon (you can almost hear the crowd cheering).
- Beacon Hill: Location of the Massachusetts State House, gaslit streets, and stately Federal-style rowhomes, this is one of the city's toniest neighborhoods.
- Complimentary chowder: Or should we say chow-DAH? You get to slurp up a free cup of this local delicacy from one of the city's most well-known restaurants.
- Charlestown Navy Yard: The USS Constitution and Museum is anchored right here. A real treat for maritime mavens.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Enjoy strolling the quaint boulevards or munching some lunch on your own. Whatever you're craving, they have it in one of the 14 restaurants and pubs or amongst the 36 international vendors within Quincy Market Colonnade, New England's biggest food hall.
- Other sights saw: Harvard Yard, Tory Row, and the Henry Wadsworth Longfellow house.
Hotel Pick-Ups are made at Marriott Long Wharf, Omni Parker House and Fairmont Copley. Please advise the name of your hotel at tour check out.
Important: 48 hours prior to your tour departure, please phone
There is a moderate amount of walking on this tour, over cobblestones, some uneven ground and occasional steps. This tour is not recommended for those with limited ability or wheelchairs.
Scenic, Bus Tour, Walking Tour
Air-conditioned motor coach
Snack-Cup of chowder
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages.
Non-refundable if canceled within 24 hours of requested services.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.