Hop On, Hop Off Chicago Big Bus Tour
Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Plan your trip: The first tour begins at 9 a.m. The last tour is at 5 p.m. The frequency of the tour is 10 to 20 minutes. From October to April, the tour is available daily until 4 p.m.
- Additional information: This is a 24-hour tour. Your ticket is valid for three months upon purchase.
- Guided commentary: Live commentary in English narrated by tour guides is available. Complimentary earphones are provided.
- Top attractions: See the best of Chicago’s landmarks and locations including Adler Planetarium, Michigan Avenue Bridge, and Fort Dearborn.
About This Chicago Tour
Get set to explore Chicago at your own pace! You'll be able to hop on and hop off whenever you're ready. There is one available route.
- Fort Dearborn, Tribune Building, Chicago River, Magnificent Mile, Famous Billy Goat Tavern
- Chicago Theater, Macy’s, Chicago Visitor Center, Block 37 Shopping Mall
- Willis Tower & Skydeck Chicago, Chicago Fed Money Museum, Giordano’s Pizzeria
- Palmer House Hilton
- Art Institute of Chicago & Millennium Park, Route 66 sign, Cloud Gate, Wrigley Square, Crown Fountain, Maggie Daley Park
- Chicago Hilton, Grant Park, Buckingham Fountain, formal gardens
- Adler Planetarium, Chicago Skyline, Northerly Island Park
- Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, Kim & Carlo’s Chicago Hot Dog Stand
- Field Museum
- Sheraton Towers & Loew’s Chicago, NBC Tower, Lucky Strike Chicago, AMC 21
- Navy Pier, Ferris Wheel, IMAX Theater, Chicago Children’s Museum
- The Watertown Place, Magnificent Mile, Museum of Contemporary Art
- John Hancock Building, 360 Chicago
- Hard Rock Café, Portillo’s, Rainforest Café
Please make your way to any of the designated stops and present your ticket to the Driver.
You can hop on and hop off during the day as you please and walking is at your discretion. One loop, without disembarking, is approximately 2 hours. Buses run from 9:00am-5:00pm every 10-20 minutes. October-April it runs until 4pm.
Walking is at your personal discretion. There are ramps and equipment for wheel chairs.
Bus Tour, Family Friendly, Scenic
Double Decker Bus
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages.
Non-refundable if canceled within 24 hours of requested services.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.