We'll do our very best to ensure you'll GoBe an explorer in Alaska. Please note there is very limited space available on this tour and all reservations must be reconfirmed. Thanks for your understanding.
On Your Bike: Hybrids, Road Bikes & Hard Tail Mountain Bikes for Rent
Juneau, Alaska, USA
- Rentals and Recommendations: Choose from an inventory of rugged mountain bikes, sleek road bikes, and hybrid/commuter. You'll also receive route recommendations.
- Included: Your rental price includes a bike lock, replacement inner tube, tire irons, multi tool, pump, a bottle of water, and granola bar.
- Perseverance Trail: It's just four miles round trip to the trailhead of this three-mile (6 miles round trip) intermediate mountain bike trail with gorgeous Gold Creek Valley and ridgeline views.
- Treadwell Ditch Trail: Ride eight miles round trip to the trailhead of this nearly 14-mile intermediate mountain bike trail that winds through the vast Tongass National Forest.
- Outer Point Trail: Explore Douglas Island, 26 miles away round trip, along the Outer Point Trail. With an elevation of just 60 feet, this 1.1-mile loop is rated an easy ride.
About this Juneau tour
Tucked in by Mount Juneau, Mount Roberts, and Gastineau Channel, Juneau is a compact city that's ever so cycle-friendly. So tour the town aboard your rented tandem bike. Cultural highlights include the state capitol building, the Saint Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church, Historic South Franklin Street, and a trio of treats that includes the Alaska State Museum, Juneau Douglas City Museum, and the Last Chance Mining Museum. When you pick up your rental tandem bike you can score some route recommendations, a detailed cycling map, and helpful insider tips.
Did Juneau these crazy facts?
Juneau is the sole U.S. capital unreachable by car. You can only access it by boat or plane. It's also the only capital city to border another nation. (That would be Canada, eh.) Although it's just 45 miles end-to-end, Juneau boasts more than 130 miles of scenic biking and hiking trails. It's also one of your very best bets to spot a bald eagle with a population pegged between 15,000 and 30,000. As a point of reference, Juneau's human population is only about 32,000.
Please make tour way to Cycle Alaska, 1107 W 8th Street in Juneau, where our representatives await your arrival.
Hybrids, road bikes and hard tail mountain bikes are included.
Included in your rental price is a bike lock, replacement inner tube, tire irons, multi tool, pump, a bottle of water and granola bar.
All participants must be willing and able to ride a bicycle.
Bike Tour, Scenic, Family Friendly
Hybrids, Road Bikes, and Hard Tail mountain bikes
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated strenuous. Travelers must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Travelers with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour categorized as "strenuous". If you have concerns, you must consult with your personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be too strenuous for you.
Suitable for travelers 10 years of age and older.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.