We're sorry to advise that due to hurricane Irma, this tour is not operational in the month of September. We look forward to resuming all tours beginning in October.
Key West Adventure: Island Cat Cruise, Snorkeling and Kayaking
Key West, Florida, USA
- Island Cat: Your sleek, 45' powered catamaran purrs effortlessly past the lush islands and through the turquoise waters of the Keys' backcountry.
- Snorkeling: Dive in and hang out with the aquatic species that flock to one of the world's biggest barrier reef systems, from dolphins to sea turtles.
- Remote sandbar: Kick back with a cold drink as the waters gently lap at curving banks of white sand. Or grab a Paddleboard and explore the area. You couldn't have a worry here if you tried.
- Wildlife kayak tour: Paddle through the Mangrove islands where these "walking trees" have created gorgeous sanctuaries for fish, amphibians and birds.
- Sustenance: The morning trip includes breakfast and lunch. Sodas and water are always available. Beer, wine and champagne provided after water activities.
- Please note: After the recent storm, Hurricane Irma, departure point may change. Please call the number provided on your voucher to confirm pick-up location. Additionally, boat captains are in short supply and may be unavailable during your trip.
About this Key West, Florida tour
From the moment you set foot on the impressive Island Cat, you'll feel like a Key West native.
That's the idea. You'll also spend plenty of time with real Keys natives, from turtles and grouper to more reclusive residents like deer and falcons. As you wind through the lake passages, listen to your guide but keep an eye on the passing islands populated by Mangrove trees, saltwater beauties that create a comfortable place for nearby animals to hang their hats.
At a remote sandbar, relax in the serene waters and sip on a refreshing beverage as you drink in the tranquility of soft sand covered by thin sheets of warm water. It's hard to think about much besides the sun on your face and the gently crashing waves all around.
You don't just have to look at the beautiful tropical paradise around you. Grab your state-of-the-art snorkel gear and jump into the warm waters, which are shallow enough for new divers yet exciting enough for advanced swimmers. Florida's large coastal barrier reef system attracts sea turtles, angelfish and rays.
The ocean isn't the only place in Key West with a teeming ecosystem. Kayak through the waters around the Mangrove islands as our guides fill you in on one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. Look out for pelicans, manatees and frogs. You might not live in Key West, but on this tour you'll spend some time with all of the interesting, exciting creatures that do.
Tree of Life
Mangrove refers to a group of trees that can grow in areas with saline soils, most commonly along the coast. They offer shelter for local animal life and provide breeding areas for local crustaceans. But they also help humans: Mangrove trees can reduce the height of dangerous tidal waves as much as 66%, protecting coastal areas from devastating water damage.
Please proceed to 631 Greene St, Key West to meet our GoBe Rep.
Check-in occurs 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
$10.00 (cash) wet suit rental during Winter months. All Snorkel gear included: Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and inflatable life vest. Restroom and fresh water shower available on board vessel.
Activity level for the tour may range from moderate to strenuous. Not recommended for those in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
Water Sports, Adventure, Boat Tour, Scenic, Wilderness/Wildlife
Breakfast & Lunch
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages. Children age 3 and younger participate for free.
Special Medical Restriction
Participants should be of sound health and a good swimmer. Snorkeling & kayaking can be strenuous. Participation in any activity is at your own risk.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.