Full-Day Area 51 Mystery Tour with Meals
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Unusual sights: Past the Joshua Tree Forest, you’ll come to an ancient dry lake that’s home to many Indian petroglyphs. Their odd shapes have been said to resemble aliens. This sight has also been the scene of many unexplained extraterrestrial encounters.
- Nevada State Route 375: Take a scenic drive along this stretch of freeway that locals and alien devotees refer to as “Extraterrestrial Highway.”
- Little A‘Le’Inn: Satisfy your curiosity about unknown life forms as you eat an Alien Burger at this world-famous restaurant.
- Black Mailbox location: Want to know how extraterrestrial enthusiasts keep in touch with each other and the beyond? It’s here at this lone mailbox owned by rancher Steve Medlin.
- Area 51 perimeter: This is as close as you will reach the classified federal location. The sight of the ominous guards, the Men in Black, will make you think twice before doing anything rash.
- Janet Airlines: Find out as much as you possibly can about the United States Air Force’s covert aircraft that’s equipped to fly military personnel to and from Area 51.
Pick-up is included from cruise ports and select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out. Meet in the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Lunch will be provided along the way and will consist of a world famous Alien Burger, or fresh sandwiches. Vegetarian sandwiches are available as well.
Depending on the season, a jacket and long pants are recommended.
This tour has moderate walking, over some uneven terrain with some steps. Whilst small folding wheelchairs can be accommodated, if you have limited walking abilities, you may not be able to visit all locations so this tour may not be appropriate for you.
Scenic, Bus Tour, Wilderness/Wildlife, Walking Tour
Beverages - Unlimited Bottled Water
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages.
Special Medical Restriction
Should you wish to confirm a wheelchair accessible vehicle, please contact the GoBe crew at email@example.com, allowing 30 days notice.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.