Full-Day Death Valley Scenic Tour with Lunch
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Hotel pick-up included: You will be picked up from your location for free.
- Meals included: Lunch and unlimited water bottles and snacks are included.
- Rhyolite ghost town: You’ll feel like you stepped back in time in this abandoned, dust-filled town. You might recognize it as being the setting in many films.
- Hell’s Gate: Snap a photo of the valley from this point of interest.
- Badwater Basin: The lowest elevation point in Death Valley is also the lowest elevation point in North America. It’s another prime spot for a beautiful photograph.
- Zabriskie Point: The panoramic views of this landscape will leave you breathless.
- Devils’ Gold Course: Watch your step as you walk through this bumpy salt pan.
- Furnace Creek Museum: Museum lovers, learn about the scientific components of Death Valley, including borax, the area’s most prominent mineral.
- Salt Lake: Immerse yourself in a sea of salt in this expansive area.
- Sand Dunes: Capture a photo of these naturally curvaceous sand formations. You’ll see nothing but golden waves for miles.
- Artist’s Pallet: You’ll instantly see why this rock formation’s named has a creative name. Their colorful array is a truly a technicolor highlight.
Pick-up is included from cruise ports and select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out. Meet in the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Lunch will be provided along the way and will consist of a sandwich, chips, cheese and crackers with cookies. Vegetarian sandwiches are available also.
Depending on the weather, a jacket and long pants are recommended.
This tour has moderate walking, over some uneven terrain with some steps. Whilst small folding wheelchairs can be accommodated, if you have limited walking abilities, you may not be able to visit all locations so this tour may not be appropriate for you.
Scenic, Bus Tour, Wilderness/Wildlife, Walking Tour
Luxury 4x4s, 12 or 14 passenger VIP Mini
Beverages - Unlimited Bottled Water
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages.
Special Medical Restriction
Should you wish to confirm a wheelchair accessible vehicle, please contact the GoBe crew at email@example.com, allowing 30 days notice.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.