Grand Canyon South Rim by Limousine Van
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Arrive in style: Enjoy your ride to the Grand Canyon in our Mercedes Sprinter Limo van, featuring a TV monitor, reclining seats with foot rests, and vista windows.
- Breakfast included: Start your day off with a meal at Espresso Express Café with dedicated lounge.
- Lunchtime: Lunch is served at the National Geographic Visitors Center. Voucher choices include Pizza Hut pizza, a chicken-rice bowl, or a deli sandwich (or hot dog) with chips.
- ‘Copter opters: Those who upgrade to a helicopter tour will be provided with a classic boxed lunch, including a choice of salad or sandwich (ham, turkey, or veggie-style) with beverage, chips, and a cookie.
- IMAXimum: Your free ticket to National Geographic’s IMAX Theater is more than admission to a wildly popular show. Nat Geo’s reputation for award-winning films promises an entire experience you won’t want to miss!
- DO look down: Feast your eyes on the one and only Grand Canyon. Towering more than a mile above its base and stretching 21 miles into the distance, the South Rim alone is staggering. We’ll explore it from three perspectives: Mather Point, Bright Angel Lodge, and Yavapai Point.
- Hotel pick-up included: We'll come get you at most hotels located on the Strip and in Downtown Las Vegas.
About This Las Vegas Tour
Does seeing one of the wonders of the world seem like an experience too heady or too significant to share with a large bus group? Then reserve your place in our Mercedes limousine van, where you’ll tour the South Rim with a maximum of only 11 other guests.
Your ride from Vegas will stop briefly for pictures of the Hoover Dam, and then continue to the Nat Geo Visitors Center for lunch and your free IMAX Theater show. (Classic boxed lunches will be provided for those taking the helicopter tour.)
Then you’re off to explore the best overlooks on the entire South Rim: Mather Point, Bright Angel Lodge, and Yavapai Point. One staggering glimpse, and you’ll sure know the meaning of "grand" in Grand Canyon.
Hotel Pick-Ups are made at most major hotels located on Strip and in Downtown Las Vegas. Please advise the name of your hotel at tour check out.
The South Rim is right in the heart of the official Grand Canyon US National Park! This is the preferred portion of the Grand Canyon for history buffs, geology enthusiasts or anyone who just wants to visit all the national parks.
There is a moderate amount of walking involved, with frequent stops. You must be able to get on and off the motor coach at the designated stops, with the aid of a traveling companion. It is not recommended for those with wheelchairs.
Luxury, Wilderness/Wildlife, Bus Tour, Tickets
Luxury air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter, with television, reclining seats and large picturesque windows.
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.