Guided Bike Tour: Route 66, Beverly Hills, Venice, Bel Air & More
Los Angeles, California USA
- Sunset Strip: Famous for its night life, The Strip runs for a mile and a half along Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood. Bedazzled with bright lights and billboards, restaurants, boutiques and counter culture gathering places make this area the home of cutting edge entertainment.
- West Hollywood: Historic Weho, as the natives call her, is the home of The Troubadour and Whiskey A Go Go nightclubs, Dan Tana’s Restaurant, the Comedy Store, and the Viper Room and other music and dining establishment. Westlake Recording where Michael Jackson recorded his Thriller and Bad albums, Samuel Goldwyn Studios and TMZ TV are just a few of the film, music and production companies based in the area. WeHo has very large gay and Russian communities.
- Greystone Mansion Gardens and Grounds: Walking tours of the formal gardens and 55-room Tudor estate home are a part of this tour. Déjà vu is normal. Most likely you will feel as though you have been there before or seen the location somewhere. Greystone Mansion is one of the most popular film locations in LA.
- Venice Beach: Lunch will be served on the beach (at additional $12.00 per person cost). You’ll take a 30-minute oceanfront break at midday. Whether you enjoy people watching or watching waves Venice Beach offers variety. A walking tour of the Venice Canals is included on this tour.
- Culver City Studios: Built in the silent movie era and formerly known as RKO and Desilu Studios and most recently Sony Pictures, Culver City Studios has been a film location for blockbusters, art films and television programs including such well known properties as Citizen Kane, Gone With the Wind, I Love Lucy and the pilot for the Star Trek series.
About This Los Angeles Tour
This is the everything you wanted to see while you are in LA tour. Rated as one of the best ways to experience LA by ABC, CBS, the Los Angeles Times, National Geographic and The Wall Street Journal our bike expedition allows you to have a once in a life time adventure complete with photos and selfies. Don’t forget your camera.
This bike tour is rated as moderate to mildly physically challenging. The hills of Hollywood are actually hills. So, having a good comfort level with extended biking and walking is important. In addition to the biking for several hours a walking tour of the Greystone Mansion Gardens and a walking tour of the Venice Canals are included in this package. An average fitness level is required. We will take about 6-7 hours to cover 32 miles of terrain. A high end, hybrid mountain/street bike and safety gear will be provided for your use. No open toe shoes or sandals, please. We will provide storage for your gear while you are on your excursion. Water and a light snack will also be included.
Keep up with your guide. Your route will have you pedaling past the following sites:
West Hollywood – 30+ Celebrity Homes – Route 66 – Sunset Strip – Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds – Beverly Hills – Bel-Air – UCLA – Westwood – Veterans Hospital – Brentwood Village – Bundy Drive – Santa Monica Promenade – Santa Monica Beach/Pier – Venice Beach (stop for lunch) – Abbot Kinney – Venice Canals – Muscle Beach – Skateboard Park – Frank Gehry Beach House – Marina Del Rey – Culver City Studios – Robertson Boulevard – The Ivy Restaurant – Pacific Design Center, and much more. Celebrity sightings have been known to happen.
Please make your way to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046 to begin your biking adventure.
You'll be fitted on your bicycle and receive important equipment and safety training. Safety for all of our guests is our number one priority.
Please note: if you are late we may not be able to wait for you. In case of rain or inclement weather, your bike adventure will be rescheduled.
All of Bikes and Hikes LA tour guides are expert bikers and also extremely knowledgeable on all safety procedures and LA traffic rules and regulations. Gratuity for your tour guide is not included. 15 - 20% is suggested depending on your satisfaction.
You'll need $12.00 to pay on site for lunch.
We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
All our LA bike tours include at least one stop that has restroom facilities.
Tour is moderate to mildly challenging and covering roughly 32 miles of biking over 6 hours. Some hills but nothing to worry about (it's called Beverly Hills for a reason!). An average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike.
Bike Tour, Scenic, Family Friendly
21 speed high end hybrid road bike
Expert tour guide
High-end hybrid bike (of course)
Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
Souvenir eco-friendly water bottle.
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages.
Special Medical Restriction
Children & Infants: There is a trailer that can fit two small children with a maximum load of 100 lbs. The trailer is pulled behind an adult's bike. The second option for infants is a child seat that attaches directly to an adult bike, and able to carry a load of up to 50 lbs.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.