Guided Bike Tour: Hollywood Boulevard, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre & More
Los Angeles, California USA
- Hollywood Boulevard: The Walk of Fame and TCL (Grauman’s) Chinese Theatre are among Hollywood’s top tourist attractions. Handprints, footprints and plaques embedded in the walkways of Hollywood boulevard commemorate the careers of entertainment luminaries. Extending for more than 18 blocks, there are more than 2500 terrazzo and brass tribute plaques on the boulevard and more than 200 hand and footprints cemented in the forecourt of the Chinese Theatre.
- Melrose Avenue: Posh and plentiful shopping opportunities, dining and celebrity sightings are Melrose’s claim to fame.
- The Pacific Design Center: PDC houses exhibitions of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) and serves as a branch of the Museum of Contemporary Art Los Angeles (MOCA). PDC showcases modern design showrooms and public spaces featuring post-1940 textiles and art.
- Paramount Studios Lot: The double arched gates of Paramount are the perfect spot for your Tinsel Town selfie or group snapshot.
- LaBrea Tar Pits and LACMA: The tar pits of LaBrea and the fossils entrapped there are a natural phenomenon that thrills the scientifically inclined. Adjacent to LACMA, the museum offers life sized exhibits and public tours.
- Jim Henson Studios: Crested by a statue of Kermit the Frog, Henson Studios, originally Charlie Chaplin Studios and formerly A&M Studios as well as Red Skelton Studios is a sound stage and recording studio that has been named a Los Angeles historic cultural monument.
About This Los Angeles Tour
Your guide will lead you past many of Hollywood’s most recognized landmarks, the Capitol Records building, the Hollywood Boulevard Walk of Fame, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the Pacific Design Center and LaBrea Tar Pits to name a few. (Don’t be alarmed. There are planned stops along the way.) Several walking tours are built into our 3-hour itinerary. You will have a chance to participate in walking tours at Nickelodeon Studios, the Original Famer’s Market and The Grove.
Since there are no hills on your 12-mile route, this tour is considered easy to moderate exertion for anyone comfortable biking. There will be breaks along the way. Families are welcome. Storage is provided at the beginning of the ride if your baggage will slow you down.
You’ll pedal through the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, CBS Television Studios and Paramount Pictures lots on high end, hybrid mountain/street bikes. Safety gear, a helmet and vest, will also be issued to you. Snacks and a souvenir eco-friendly water bottle are a part of this tour package. Dress comfortably and wear close toed shoes please.
Bring your camera! You never know which celebrity you will get to photo bomb.
Please make your way to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046 to begin your biking adventure.
You'll be fitted on your bicycle and receive important equipment and safety training. Safety for all of our guests is our number one priority.
Please note: if you are late we may not be able to wait for you. In case of rain or inclement weather, your bike adventure will be rescheduled.
All of Bikes and Hikes LA tour guides are expert bikers and also extremely knowledgeable on all safety procedures and LA traffic rules and regulations. Gratuity for your tour guide is not included. 15 - 20% is suggested depending on your satisfaction.
We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
All our LA bike tours include at least one stop that has restroom facilities.
Tour is easy covering roughly 12 miles of biking over 3 hours. No hills involved and includes several walking tours and breaks. An average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike.
Bike Tour, Scenic, Family Friendly
21 speed high end hybrid road bike
Expert tour guide
High-end hybrid bike (of course)
Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
Souvenir eco-friendly water bottle.
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages.
Special Medical Restriction
Children & Infants: There is a trailer that can fit two small children with a maximum load of 100 lbs. The trailer is pulled behind an adult's bike. The second option for infants is a child seat that attaches directly to an adult bike, and able to carry a load of up to 50 lbs.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.