Self-Guided Bike Tour: West Hollywood & Beverly Hills, with iPad GPS
Los Angeles, California USA
- West Hollywood and Sunset Strip: Cycle past 30 plus celebrity homes including the last residences of Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson.
- The Pacific Design Center: One of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles’ three locations, the PDC houses the West Coast's top decorating and furniture market featuring showrooms, public and private spaces and two restaurants operated by chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck. The MOCA Museum is dedicated to post-1940 art and architecture. Access is free and open to the public.
- Lisa Vanderpump’s Villa Blanca, Sur Lounge and PUMP: Stop in at one or all of the Los Angeles eateries and bars owned by Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Lisa Vanderpump.
- Beverly Hills Hotel: Known for its tagline, “Offering the best that money can buy,” this hotel has hosted the upper echelon of celebrity circles since its opening which predates Beverly Hills establishing itself as a city. The hotel is the first building in Beverly Hills to be designated a historic landmark.
- Greystone Mansion: Also known as Doheny Mansion, this 55 room Tudor estate home with its 16-acre landscaped formal garden is a public park and favorite Hollywood film location.
- Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive: Pedal past posh shops and restaurants. The hills are hills. So, this is moderately strenuous exercise.
About This Los Angeles Tour
We provide you with a virtual guide, a hybrid mountain/road bicycle, safety gear and a GPS enabled iPad. A 10- mile GPS route has been mapped for you to follow. This self-paced tour is for those who are comfortable biking. Although rated as an easy to moderate trek, biking the hills of Hollywood may be too taxing for some. It will take approximately 3 hours to complete this trip if you choose not to stop while touring.
This tour allows you to go where tour buses can’t. For real. Tour buses are forbidden in Beverly Hills. Biking allows you to stop when you want. Eat when you want. Rest when you want and tour when you want. Enjoy the neighborhoods you travel through at your leisure and convenience. Our designated bike routes steer you down the quieter, quaint streets of LA giving you the option of to get a peek of LA history without the noise and crowds of busier thoroughfares. You will learn the highlights and history of your surroundings as though you are being guided in person. The tour office is open 8-5 daily. You have 24 hours to explore the neighboring area before returning your gear.
The palm trees lining the streets of Bel-Air and Beverly Hills are not native to California. The oldest palms were imported from the Canary Islands almost a century ago. The more recently planted palms are Mexican fan palms.
Please make your way to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046 to begin your biking adventure.
Tour option includes a 24-hour bike rental. As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind.
The amount of biking involved is at each travelers' discretion. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Bike Tour, Scenic, Family Friendly
21 speed high end hybrid road bike
EXCLUSIVE Beverly Hills Self-Guided bike tour with a GPS enabled iPad
Safety Equipment (helmet, bike lock & vest)
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages.
Special Medical Restriction
Children & Infants: There is a trailer that can fit two small children with a maximum load of 100 lbs. The trailer is pulled behind an adult's bike. The second option for infants is a child seat that attaches directly to an adult bike, and able to carry a load of up to 50 lbs.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.