Hop On, Hop Off Downtown New York Sightseeing Tour
New York, New York, USA
- Plan your trip: Tour is available all year round. The first tour begins at 8 a.m. The last tour is at 6 p.m. The duration is 2 to 3 hours with a frequency of 30 minutes.
- Additional information: This is a 24-hour tour. Your ticket is valid for three months upon purchase.
- Guided commentary: An audio guide is available in 11 languages including English, Spanish, and French.
About this New York Tour
Get set to explore Downtown New York at your own pace! You'll be able to hop on and hop off whenever you're ready. There is one available route.
- A. Times Square North – Corner of 47th & 7th Ave.
- B.Times Square South - 7th Ave. btw. 41st & 40th
- C. Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Empire State Building 1 - 34th St. btw. 5th & 6th Ave.
- Empire State Building 2 - 32nd St. & 5th Ave.
- Flat Iron District - 22nd St. & 5th Ave.
- Union Square
- Greenwich Village - 8th St. & 6th Ave.
- Soho - SW corner of Broadway & Spring St.
- Chinatown/Little Italy - Broadway & Walker St.
- City Hall/World Trade Center/Brooklyn Bridge/911 Tribute Center - Park Row btw. Beekman & Broadway
- Battery Park/Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty Ferry
- South Street Seaport
- Lower East Side - Grand & Allan St.
- East Village - 1st Ave. btw. St. Mark’s & 9th St.
- United Nations
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Rockefeller Center/Radio City/Top of the Rock
- Central Park - Central Park S. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (Across from Plaza Hotel)
- Park Central Hotel
- Winter Garden Theater
Please make your way to one of the following Visitor Centers in order to redeem your voucher: 1) 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets 1540 2) Broadway (between 45th and 46th Streets), at Planet Hollywood/Buca di Beppo 3)Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue 4) Lobby of Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 234 West 42 Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues.
Tour duration is an approximation- hop on and hop off at your own discretion. Audio guides are available in several languages.
There are some buses with wheelchair accessible ramps and two wheelchair designated bays. There is storage for collapsible wheelchairs. There is lower level priority seating for disabled passengers.
Bus Tour, Family Friendly, Budget
80-seat Double Decker Bus
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Mandarin, Traditional Chinese, Korean
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages.
This tour is non-refundable once purchased due to certain booking restrictions.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.