Hop On, Hop Off All-Around New York City Bus Tour
New York, New York, USA
- All around town: With this ticket, you’ll have access to 4 hop on, hop off bus routes, 56 stops, a night bus tour, and 1 ferry tour. You’ll also have unlimited hop on, hop off access, which means you can get on and off the bus along all 4 routes and explore at your own pace. This tour is available all year-round. You have 3 months from date of purchase to use your 48-hour ticket.
- Top sites: You’ll stop at the most iconic Big Apple attractions like Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building, and many more amazing landmarks.
- Uptown route: The first tour begins at 9 a.m. The last tour is at 5 p.m. The duration of the tour is 2 hours with a frequency of 30 minutes.
- Downtown route: The first tour begins 8 a.m. The last tour is at 6 p.m. The duration of the tour is 2.5 hours with a frequency of 25 minutes.
- Brooklyn route: The first tour begins at 10 a.m. The last tour is at 3 p.m. The duration of the tour is 1.5 hours with a frequency of 30 minutes.
- Night tour: This tour begins at 6:30 p.m. The last tour is at 8 p.m. The duration of the tour is 2 hours with a frequency of 30 minutes.
- Ferry ride: this tour begins at 10 a.m. The last tour is at 4 p.m. The duration of the tour is 1.5 hours with a frequency of 2 hours.
- Audio-guided experience: Enjoy informative audio-guided commentary available in several languages.
About This New York City Tour
Hop off, then hop back on with your 48-hour ticket throughout these New York City routes:
- Downtown Tour Begins (7th Avenue btw. 47th & 48th St)
- Times Square
- Macy's/ Madison Square Garden
- Empire State Building
- Empire State Building #2
- Flatiron Building
- Union Square
- Greenwich Village
- Chinatown/ Little Italy/ Canal St.
- City Hall/ Brooklyn Bridge/ World Trade Center/ Tribute Center
- Statue of Liberty/ Ellis Island Ferry/ Battery Park
- South Street Seaport
- Lower East Side
- East Village
- United Nations
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Rockefeller Center/ Radio City Music Hall/ Top of the Rock
- Central Park
- Park Central Hotel
- Winter Garden Theater
- Uptown Tour Begins (42nd St.)
- 46th St. & 8th Ave.
- 936 8th Avenue (btw. 55th & 56th St.)
- Columbus Circle
- Lincoln Center
- Dakota Apartments/ Strawberry Fields
- American Museum of Natural History
- Quality Inn/ Newton Hotels
- Upper West Side
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Grant's Tomb
- Apollo Theater
- Malcom Shabazz Harlem Market
- Museum of the City of New York
- Smithsonian Museum of Design/ Jewish Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Frick Collection/ Whitney Museum
- Central Park Zoo
- Central Park
- Park Central
- Winter Garden Theater
- Northeast corner of 42nd St. & 8th Ave by Chevy's
- City Hall/ Brooklyn Bridge / World Trade Center
- Brooklyn Promenade Cadman Plaza West
- Atlantic Avenue Middle Eastern Restaurant
- Barclays Center
- Brooklyn Museum of Art/ Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Prospect Park Zoo
- Brooklyn Public Library
- Fort Greene Park
- Junior's Restaurant/BAM
- Begins at 7th Ave. between 47th & 48th St. Ends at 49th St. & Broadway
- Pier 78
- World Financial Center
- Pier 11
Please make your way to one of the three Visitor Centers to exchange your voucher: 1) 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets. 2) Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue. 3) 1540 Broadway (between 45th and 46th Streets), at Planet Hollywood/ Buca di Beppo 4) Visitors Center in Times Square: Lobby of Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 234 West 42 Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues.
Tour duration is an approximation- hop on and off throughout the day at your leisure. Please note that meals and entrance fees to additional sites are not included.
This tour is suitable for travelers with limited mobility, able to get in and out of the coach and ferry without assistance. It is fully wheelchair accessible. Participation in any activity at any stop is at each person's discretion.
Boat Tour, Bus Tour, Family Friendly, Budget
Open top double-decker bus. Cruise Ferry.
Tour Participation Requirements
Suitable for all ages.
This tour is non-refundable once purchased due to certain booking restrictions.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.