Hop-On, Hop-Off Philadelphia Double-decker Bus Tour
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Plan your trip: This tour is available all year-round. The first tour begins at 9:30 a.m. The last tour is at 5 p.m. The duration of the tour is 1.5 hours with a frequency of 30 minutes. You have 3 months from date of purchase to use your 24-hour ticket.
- Hop-on, hop-off: See the sights you want without worrying about transportation! Get on and off as many times as you want and explore the city your way.
- Fun and informative: Knowledgeable and informative guides will deliver an unforgettable introduction to Philadelphia, with recorded commentary available in several languages.
- Top attractions: See the National Constitution Center, the Liberty Bell, Franklin Institute, the Betsy Ross House, the Rocky Statue, Vietnam & Korean War Memorials, and more.
- Great deals: You’ll receive a booklet filed with money-saving deals and discounts to local bars, restaurants, and shops in Philadelphia’s city center.
About this Philiadelphia Tour
Hop off, then hop back on with your 24-hour ticket at these highlight stops:
- The Bourse Building
- Betsy Ross House
- National Constitution Center
- Reading Terminal Market
- Love Park
- Cathedral Basilica
- Logan Square
- Rodin Museum
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- The Perelman Building
- West entrance of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Philadelphia Zoo
- Civil War Memorial
- Please Touch Museum & Memorial Hall
- Museum Transfer – Stop 12
- Rocky Steps and Statue
- The Barnes Foundation
- Franklin Institute
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Avenue of the Arts
- Society Hill Neighborhoods
- Head House Square
- Vietnam & Korean War Memorials
- Penn's Landing
- Christ Church
- National Museum of American Jewish History
Please make your way to the Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours office, located at The Bourse 111 south Independence mall east, between Chestnut & Market Street , near 5th and Market Street to exchange your voucher.
Tour duration is an approximation- hop on and off throughout the day at your leisure. Please note that entrance fees are not included.
Some buses are equipped with ramps. There are no buses with designated bays. Only storage for collapsible wheelchairs.
Bus Tour, Family Friendly, Budget
65-seat Double Decker Bus
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages.
This tour is non-refundable once purchased due to certain booking restrictions.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.