San Francisco PIER 39 Attraction Pass
San Francisco, California, USA
- PIER 39: Have fun exploring San Francisco’s premier bay attraction! As if 110 stores, 14 restaurants, and countless attractions weren’t enough, you can also delight yourself in FREE daily shows by local street performers and musicians.
- Aquarium of the Bay: Come face to face with 20,000 of San Francisco’s amazing sea creatures. Walk through crystal clear tunnels filled with sharks, eels, octopuses, and more. Plus, explore the newly opened otters exhibit featuring three adorable North American River Otters! You will also have a grand time viewing Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge from the outdoor decks.
- Blue & Gold Fleet 1-hour cruise: Tour the San Francisco Bay, while basking in breathtaking city views, on this 1-hour narrated cruise. You’ll also sail within yards of Alcatraz Island, past Angel Island State Park, and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, making for endless photo-ops!
- Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze: You’ll have a blast trying to find your way out of the hallways, endless circles, and dead-ends of the most fascinating maze in the city.
- 7D Experience: Enter the most psychedelic place in San Francisco! This thrilling experience combines the exhilaration of a roller coaster, with the engagement of an interactive show, in a surround sound state-of-the-art digital theater. And, don't forget to do the Laser Challenge (included with your pass).
- Hop on/Hop off 2-day Pass: Enjoy the city for two full days with your 48-hour pass! Board a double decker bus, and listen to live and expert narration, as you tour must-see city sights such as Ghirardelli Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, and the Financial District. You’ll then drive across the world famous Golden Gate Bridge and into the charming town of Sausalito, where you will have the chance to stroll along the waterfront and enjoy a delicious meal.
- PIER 39 Savings Fun Pack: Enjoy great savings, with over 100 coupons, on exciting things to do at the PIER!
- Bring the little ones: Tour is suitable for all ages; children 4 and under are free and don't require a reservation.
About this San Francisco, California tour
If you're going to San Francisco, PIER 39 is a must-do. This attraction first opened in 1978 and quickly became one of the most popular travelers' destinations in the city. In addition to the stores and restaurants that you would expect, PIER 39 has a slew of cool things to see and do. With this pass, you can experience memorable "only in San Francisco" moments for one low price.
Like walking through 300 feet of crystal-clear tunnels, surrounded by sharks, octopuses, and thousands of other marine animals at the Aquarium of the Bay. Or taking your choice of narrated boat cruises around the city with the Blue Gold Fleet, a top boat provider. If you're into solving puzzles, you'll love Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze. Challenge your family members with the Laser Challenge. And the 7D Experience digital theater show will thrill you like a roller coaster (one game is offered with this pass).
To explore San Francisco further, opt for the Hop On, Hop Off tour. You'll get a 48-hour pass to take a motorcoach to city attractions like Ghirardelli Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, North Beach, and Nob Hill. The savvy tour guides will give you the inside scoop.
Another part of your pass is the Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito Tour. You'll ride across this iconic bridge and then see the beautiful city of Sausalito. In addition, your all-access pass includes the PIER 39 Savings Fun Pack, with over 100 money-saving coupons. And there's nothing fishy about those kinds of savings.
See the sea lions
PIER 39 has some special guest stars that hang out in the water - sea lions. The barking mammals first showed up after the 1989 San Francisco earthquake. The first sea lions invited their fellow sea lion friends to come by, and before long, the mammal gang seemed to take over the dock. Initially, PIER 39 marina tenants wanted to oust the sea lions. Then they discovered how popular the animals are with natives and travelers alike. See if you can spot the male who averages 660 pounds.
Please make your way to Pier 41, Fisherman's Wharf Aquarium of the Bay: Beach Street and The Embarcadero Blue and Gold Fleet: Sightseeing Trolley Hop: Pier 43 1/2, The Embarcadero
Please redeem eticket vouchers at the Blue & Gold Fleet office: Pier 41, Fisherman's Wharf.
Some attractions are self-guided.
PIER 39 Attraction Pass is valid for up to 6 months of purchase date..
Closed Christmas and New Year's Day.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Family Friendly, Boat Tour, Bus Tour, Scenic, Wilderness/ Wildlife
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages. Children under 5 years of age participate free of charge.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.