Old Town Trolley Tour of Savannah
Savannah, Georgia, USA
- Plan your trip: This tour is available all year round. The first day tour begins at 9 a.m. The last tour is at 5 p.m. The duration of the tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes with a frequency of 20 minutes. You have 6 months from date of purchase to use your 24-hour ticket.
- Hop on, hop off: Create your own itinerary and see all the attractions you want without worrying about how to get around. Your local driver will combine history and humor to liven up your experience.
- Top sights: Travel past Bull Street Corridor, Madison Square, Columbia Square, River Street, Massie Heritage Museum, Ellis Square, and more.
Daily: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. August through March-Final boarding at 5:00pm.
Daily: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. April through July-Final boarding at 6:00pm for full tour.
Closed St. Patrick's Day (March). Half Day starting at 12:30pm on Rock & Roll Marathon (November 3). Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 20 minutes.
About This Trolley Tour
Hop off, then hop back on with your 24-hour ticket at these highlight stops:
- Savannah Visitor Center
- Bull Street Corridor
- Madison Square
- Forsyth Park
- Massie Heritage Museum
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- City Market
- Columbia Square
- Pirates House
- River Street
- Parish House/Bay Street
- The Exchange Bell/Factors Walk
- Ellis Square
- Ship of the Sea Museum
- Exclusive Stop-Welcome Center
Please make your way to 234 Martin Luther King Blvd, Savannah, Georgia 31401 to connect with the trolley
Free parking available at the Savannah Visitor Center-234 Martin Luther King Blvd. and The Welcome Center- 214 W Boundary St. Closed St. Patrick's Day (March) and during Rock and Roll Marathon (November).
Walk as much or as little as you wish, at your pace. The trolleys are not wheelchair accessible.
Bus Tour, Cultural, Scenic
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages. Children under 3 years of age participate free of charge.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.