Old Town Trolley Tour of St. Augustine
St. Augustine, Florida, USA
- Skip the line: Skip the ticket lines and hassle with pre-purchased tickets.
- Flexibility: The tickets purchased on GoBe can be used any time the Old Town Trolley is operating. So, if your travel plans change, there is no need to rebook. Don't like the weather? Go another day. The choice is yours.
- Guided trolley tour: Sit back and enjoy a fully narrated tour provided by your comical and expert guide. Tour consists of 23 stops including: historic Flagler College, Castillo de San Marcos, the legendary Fountain of Youth, the Old Jail, and many more.
- FREE entrance to St. Augustine History Museum: Enjoy more than 400 years of history on display, including a Spanish galleon replica, toys from the early 19th and 20th centuries, treasures found off the Florida coast, and more!
- FREE St. Augustine beach bus ride: Hop on for a gratuitous ride to the Alligator Farm, Lighthouse Museum, and the beach.
- Hop-On/Hop-Off: Tour at your own pace! Hop off to visit attractions, grab a bite or a drink, hit the shops, or just wander – then jump back on. There's always an Old Town Trolley passing by.
- Bring the little ones: Children 5 and under are free and don't require a reservation.
About this St. Augustine, Florida tour
It's quite possible that St. Augustine has more attractions and historic places per square foot than any city in America. But it's too much to cover by foot. That's why the trolley is the way to go. You don't have to worry about finding your way around, or finding a place to park. And you find out a lot about the city, so you know about the places you're going to before you even get there.
Enjoy a day of pirates and conquistadors, soda fountains and Ponce's Youth Fountain, castles and fortresses, a winery, a distillery, a chocolate factory, centuries-old churches and cathedrals, history museums, a wax museum, and, believe it or not, one of the most unusual Ripley's Believe It or Not museums in the world. It's 23 stops in all, plus an hourly shuttle to the beach.
1: Old Town, Old Jail, Gator Bob's Trading Post, Oldest Store Museum, St. Augustine History Museum, and Spice & Tea Exchange
2 and 3: Discount attraction tickets for the many must-see sites
4: Old Drug Store, Potter's Wax Museum, and Tolomato Cemetery
5: City Gates, St. George Street, and Oldest Wooden School House
6: Colonial Quarter, Pirate & Treasure Museum, Castillo de San Marcos
7: Bay view photo op, and Best Western
8: Junction of St. George and Hypolita Streets
9: Flagler Memorial Presbyterian, Grace United Methodist, Ancient City Baptist
10: Villa Zorayda Museum
11: Lightner Museum and Flagler College (the former Ponce de Leon Hotel)
12: St. Augustine Distillery – bottoms up!
13: San Sebastian Winery – cheers!
14: Whetstone Chocolate Factory – yes please
15: Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
16: Beach Bus Stop, Spanish Military Hospital Museum, Ximenez-Fato House, scenic cruise, Schooner Freedom tour, Eco Tours, Black Raven, and Foxy Lady cruise
17: Oldest House, and Fernandez Llambias House
18: Castillo de San Marcos (the fort)
19: Ripley's Believe It or Not!
20: Ghosts & Gravestones, Uptown San Marco shopping
21: Mission of Nombre de Dios, and Shrine of our Lady of La Leche
22: The 600-year-old tree called the Old Senator, and Howard Johnson's
23: Fountain of Youth
Flagler's electrifying friend
Hop off the bus at the Ponce de Leon Hotel (Stop 11) and you'll learn, like Villa Zorayda (stop 10), it was built with a mix of Portland cement and coquina shells as an aggregate. And thanks to Flagler's famous friend Thomas Edison and his D.C. generators, it also had electricity – although early guests were scared to flip light switches, so the staff had to do it.
Please make your way to the Old Jail at 167 San Marco Ave.
Daily: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tours depart continuously every 15 minutes.
December 24: Last tour is at 3pm.
December 25: Closed.
Hours of operation may be extended during holiday weekends and during peak season.
A limited number of wheelchair accessible trolleys are available. Travelers requiring these trolleys can only board and exit the trolley at the main depot. There is no Hop-On Hop-Off with the lift-equipped trolley.
Family Friendly, Scenic, Bus Tour
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages. Children 5 years of age and younger participate free of charge.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.