Old Town Trolley Tour of St. Augustine
Daily: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tours depart continuously every 15 minutes.
December 24: Last tour is at 3pm.
December 25: Closed.
Hours of operation may be extended during holiday weekends and during peak season.
Tour Participation Requirements
Hop off, then hop back on with your 24-hour ticket at these 23 highlight stops:
- Old Town, the Old Jail, the Oldest Store Museum Experience, the St. Augustine History Museum
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center on U.S. 1
- Visitors Information Center
- Old Drugstore, Potter's Wax Museum, and Tolomato Cemetery
- City Gate and St. George Street (historic walking mall), Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
- Colonial Quarter and Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Bay View at the Best Western
- Hypolita St.
- Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church, Grace United Methodist Church, Ancient City Baptist Church
- Villa Zorayda
- Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Dow Museum of Historic Homes
- St. Augustine Distillery
- San Sebastian Winery
- Whetstone Chocolate Factory
- Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum, Ximenez-Fatio House, Scenic Cruise, Schooner Freedom, Eco Tours, the Black Raven, Aviles St. and Beach Bus Stop
- Oldest House, Fernandez Llambias House
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center and Ghosts & Gravestones, Uptown San Marco Shopping District
- Mission of Nombre de Dios and Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
- Old Senator and Howard Johnson
- Fountain of Youth
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.