Old Town Trolley Tour of St. Augustine
St. Augustine, Florida, USA
- Plan your trip: This tour is available all year round. The first tour begins at 9 a.m. The last tour is at 4 p.m. The duration of the tour is 1 hour and 20 minutes with a frequency of 15-20 minutes. You have 6 months from date of purchase to use your 24-hour ticket.
- Hop on, hop off: Create your own itinerary and see all the attractions you want without worrying about how to get around. Your local driver will combine history and humor to liven up your experience.
- Top sights: Travel past Flagler College, Castillo de San Marcos, the legendary Fountain of Youth, the Old Jail, and many more.
About This Trolley Tour
Hop off, then hop back on with your 24-hour ticket at these 23 highlight stops:
- Old Town, the Old Jail, the Oldest Store Museum Experience, the St. Augustine History Museum
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center on U.S. 1
- Visitors Information Center
- Old Drugstore, Potter's Wax Museum, and Tolomato Cemetery
- City Gate and St. George Street (historic walking mall), Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
- Colonial Quarter and Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Bay View at the Best Western
- Hypolita St.
- Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church, Grace United Methodist Church, Ancient City Baptist Church
- Villa Zorayda
- Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Dow Museum of Historic Homes
- St. Augustine Distillery
- San Sebastian Winery
- Whetstone Chocolate Factory
- Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum, Ximenez-Fatio House, Scenic Cruise, Schooner Freedom, Eco Tours, the Black Raven, Aviles St. and Beach Bus Stop
- Oldest House, Fernandez Llambias House
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center and Ghosts & Gravestones, Uptown San Marco Shopping District
- Mission of Nombre de Dios and Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
- Old Senator and Howard Johnson
- Fountain of Youth
Please make your way to the Old Jail at 167 San Marco Ave.
Daily: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tours depart continuously every 15 minutes.
December 24: Last tour is at 3pm.
December 25: Closed.
Hours of operation may be extended during holiday weekends and during peak season.
A limited number of wheelchair accessible trolleys are available. Travelers requiring these trolleys can only board and exit the trolley at the main depot. There is no Hop-On Hop-Off with the lift-equipped trolley.
Family Friendly, Scenic, Bus Tour
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages. Children 5 years of age and younger participate free of charge.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.