Perth Self-Guided Audio Tour 2 hrs.
- London Court: A bit of Olde Tudor England in Perth, built in 1937 with shops, cafes, and two distinctive clocks; four knights emerge from one every 15 minutes, while St. George battles the dragon at the other.
- Town Hall: Its facade features a hangman's noose and a broad arrow like the one on prisoner uniforms; convict labor built this handsome Victorian Free Gothic style structure and its clock tower, completed in 1870.
- Government House: This two-story State Heritage Site of bonded brickwork and dramatic gables and turrets is home to Western Australia's governor; its lovely English gardens are a major Perth attraction for visitors and locals.
- More Melbourne: Take a walk by the Swan River, hit the beach, or visit the zoo; sit in on a session of the legislature at the 1856 Parliament building; hop on a train at the Perth Railway Station, a gem of Neoclassic architecture completed in 1881.
- Easy and inexpensive: Your confirmation email includes a one-time download link for an audio tour and corresponding numbered map. Just put on your headphones and hit play – each attraction is a separate track, so you set the pace.
Please make your way to the Perth Railway Station, located at Wellington St, Perth WA 6000. Your audio tour begins here. Consult the downloadable map and listen to the audio for more detail.
Be sure to bring spending money; venue entrance fees are not included. As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make a walking tour easier on your feet.
This 2-mile audio city tour covers fairly flat to moderately inclined terrain, with paved/unpaved pathways and occasional steps. You can skip a particular tour stop very easily if you wish.
Walking Tour, Cultural, Scenic
Audio Guide, Map
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
There is no age restriction; the audio tour may be more suitable for travelers 12 years and older.
This tour is non-refundable from the time of purchase, unless a validated technical error occurs.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.