Private Lagoon Tour and Shark Adventure, with Lunch
Moorea, French Polynesia
- Swimming with the sharks: Get in the water with a group of blacktip sharks and stingrays. Swim with them. Get close to them. Make sure someone takes pictures.
- Coral garden: Don the complimentary snorkel and mask and discover the beautiful coral garden and breathtaking world beneath the surface with its multi-color fish, clams, octopus, and more.
- Cook's Bay: Cruise into the finger-shaped bay, and discover the island's rugged landscaping from the lagoon. The mountain shaped like a shark's tooth is Mount Mauaroa, Moorea’s trademark mountain.
- Polynesian lunch: Enjoy a magnificently prepared traditional lunch while you sit at a shady table on the shore of the lagoon, so you can keep your feet in the water while you savor your meal. Mineral water and fruits are available during the tour.
- Small group = more personal: Share your experience with only the people you know; enjoy the luxury of deeper interaction with your guide and a more flexible itinerary.
- Roundtrip transportation: Hotel pick-up and drop-off from most local hotels is included; a small fee may apply at some locations.
We pick up/drop off at: Sofitel, Manava Beach (ex Pearl), Hilton, InterContinental, Les Tipaniers, Hibiscus, Kaveka, Fenua Mata'i'oa, Green Ldg, Fare Vaihere, Te Fare Mihi, Fare Miti, Linareva, Village Temanoha, Moorea Bch Ldg. Please confirm at checkout.
Be careful not to touch or step on the coral reef, and avoid touch any underwater animals for safety and environmental reasons. Wildlife sightings are likely but never guaranteed.
Itinerary and order of the visited sites may change without prior notice according to weather conditions or other circumstances.
To fully participate in these water activities, you must know how to swim, be comfortable in the water, and able to cope with occasional currents. This tour is not suitable for travelers with limited mobility or those who utilize a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Adventure, Wilderness/Wildlife, Beach, Water Sports
Motorized outrigger canoe
Guide, Roundtrip transfers to/from tour starting point by minibus or boat
Masks and snorkels provided
Mineral water & fruits available on the boat
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for travelers 3 years of age and older.
Special Medical Restriction
All travelers must be able to swim and maneuver in and out of the boat. If you have knee or hip problems, have recently suffered an injury, or you are pregnant, this may be a challenge for you.
Any swimming is at each participant's own risk.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.