Auckland Self-Guided Audio Tour
Auckland, New Zealand
- Sky Tower: Dine in a revolving restaurant and take in panoramic views out to 50 miles in this 720-foot-high landmark – the tallest free-standing tower in the Southern Hemisphere. Daredevils can connect to a cable and leap off, or walk around a narrow platform near the top.
- Albert Park: This wooded refuge in the heart of the city is dotted with fountains, statues, flowerbeds and memorials, with the Art Gallery in one corner and the park museum at the other.
- Aotea Square: Auckland takes pride in its public art, and this central plaza displays some of its best. The handsome town hall and its historic clock tower are just north; Myers Park is south.
- More to do: Look out over the city from the top of a volcanic cone; visit the Auckland and Maritime museums, and St. Patrick's and Holy Trinity Cathedrals; learn about New Zealand's unique ecosystem at the city zoo or botanic gardens.
- Easy and inexpensive: Your confirmation email includes a one-time download link for an audio tour and corresponding numbered map. Just put on your headphones and hit play – each attraction is a separate track, so you set the pace.
Please make your way to Sky Tower. Your audio tour begins here. Consult the downloadable map and listen to the audio for more detail.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Dress for the weather with flat, comfortable shoes for walking and don’t forget your sunscreen and bottled water.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Dress for the weather with flat, comfortable shoes for walking and don’t forget your sunscreen and bottled water.Be sure to bring spending money; venue entrance fees are not included.
This 2 mile audio city tour covers mostly flat to moderate incline terrain with occasional steps that are optional as a decision may be made to skip a particular tour stop very easily.
Walking Tour, Cultural, Scenic
Audio Guide, Map
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
There is no age restriction; the audio tour may be more suitable for travelers 12 years and older.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.