Hop on, Hop off Stratford-upon-Avon Double-decker Bus Tour
Stratford Upon Avon, England
- Plan your trip: This tour is available all year-round. The first tour begins at 9:30 a.m. The last tour is at 4 p.m. from October-April and at 5 p.m. from May-September. The duration of the tour is 1 hour with a frequency of 15 minutes in the summer and 1 hour from November-March. You may use your ticket within three months of the purchase date and at any time within a 24-hour period.
- Hop on, hop off: Explore this medieval market town without worrying about transportation! Jump straight into history as you hop on and off major sites like Shakespeare’s birthplace and much more.
- Fun and informative: With guided audio available in several languages, you'll gain a deeper insight into the history of the town and the legacy of the greatest writer who ever lived.
- Top attractions: Stops include Avon Boating, Shakespeare's birthplace, Harvard House and Guild Chapel, the Royal Shakespeare Theater, Hall's Croft, Holy Trinity Church, Shakespeare's Grave, Anne Hathaway's family estate, and the Maybrid Shopping Center.
About this Stratford Upon Avon Tour
Discover Shakespeare's birthplace and much more during these historic and remarkable stops.
- Avon Boating
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace and the Shakespeare Centre
- Market Square and American Fountain
- Shakespeare’s New Place/Harvard House & Guild Chapel
- River Avon & Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Hall’s Croft, Holy Trinity Church and Shakespeare’s Grave
- Evesham Place
- Alcester Road
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- Mary Arden’s Farm (Summer only)
- Maybird Shopping Centre
Please make your way to any of the designated departure points along the route.
This tour offers both 24 and 48 hour options. You can Hop On and Hop Off during the day as you please and walking is at your discretion. Entrance fees are not included, unless stated otherwise. Bring local currency for any additional purchases or souvenirs.
All buses have wheelchair accessible ramps, including a designated bay and space for one collapsible wheelchair. Walking is at your discretion.
Bus Tour, Family Friendly, Budget
68-seat Double Decker Bus
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages.
All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.