Welcome back! Please sign in below to access your account details and order history.
Please Note: Fields marked ( ) are required.
I'm a New Customer
Please take a few minutes to set up an account. It's incredibly easy and you'll be able to track your order history and store your account details, making future travel planning a snap.
Please Note: Fields marked ( ) are required.
GoBe's General Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last Updated January 3, 2018
- Ticket Agreement
TourTrek’s ticket agreement for Tours you purchase through TourTrek can be found at www.GoBe.com/ticketagreement. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions contained in your Ticket Agreement, these General Terms and Conditions, the terms of any TourTrek advertisement or offer or the oral or written representations of any TourTrek representative, the terms and conditions of your Ticket Agreement shall govern.
- TourTrek's Role
TourTrek acts only as an Agent for independent tour operators (the “TPO”) who provide all Tours contracted with TourTrek. TourTrek provides a conduit for independent tour operators to sell their Tour Services to guests. TourTrek accepts no liability of any kind from any loss, damage, injury, costs or delays occurring from your use of the Tour Services. Tour Services are provided solely by the TPO and TourTrek bears no responsibility for the accuracy of any tour descriptions. Your participation in any Tour Services shall always be subject to the TPO’s own terms and conditions. TourTrek SEZC Ltd. (TourTrek) is an exempt corporation organized under the laws of Cayman Islands and does business under the names GoBe and TourTrek. TourTrek acts only as a limited agent of the applicable TPO for these Tours. In that capacity, TourTrek has no power or authority to enter into any agreements with a guest or member on behalf of the TPO. Any such agreements shall be entered into directly between the applicable guest or member and the applicable TPO and TourTrek is not a party to that contractual relationship.
Tour Services shall be considered as booked once 1) the applicable TPO has confirmed your request and 2) full payment has been provided and 3) you have agreed to TourTrek’s Terms and Conditions. All prices and availability will be confirmed within 48 (forty-eight) hours. A Confirmation will be sent to you at the email address you provide once payment in full has been received. Your confirmation shall contain a ticket for the Tour, a confirmation code and a description of the Tour to be provided. If you note any errors on the confirmation, you must notify TourTrek of the errors within 3 (three) days of TourTrek sending you the confirmation.
While TourTrek is committed to ensuring that the information and content on the TourTrek website is accurate and up to date, TourTrek reserves the right to modify, correct and update all of the information and pricing on the website. TourTrek reserves the right to amend and/or correct pricing of available content and confirmed arrangements at all times, with or without notice. Should a variation in currency exchange or an increase in taxes or fees imposed by any government or other authority occur, Tour Trek reserves the right to pass on such price increase to the Guest(s) in full.
Excluded from Tour Fare
The Tour fare does not include meals, beverages or any other item of a personal nature unless expressly included in the description of the Tour. The Tour fare does not include airfare, cruise fares, ground or baggage transfers, gratuities, or any other items not specifically included. The fare also does not include Customs and Immigration Fees unless specifically included.
- Group Travel
Policies for group travel may be available for select Tours. Please contact TourTrek for specifics.
REFUNDS, MODIFICATIONS, PRODUCT VALIDITY & AMENDMENTS
1. All products, tours and services offered by TourTrek are valid as per the dates displayed at GoBe.com or any TourTrek-affiliated website. TourTrek is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
2. TourTrek recognizes that plans may change and we will try to be accommodating. All requests for modifications/amendments to Tour Services must be directed to the GoTo Crew who will process the request. a. TourTrek does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by the GoTo Crew more than three (3) calendar days prior to the date the Tour is to take place. If TourTrek pays a fee to amend or change an existing booking to a TPO or any other company, such fee will be charged to the Guest. All requests shall be submitted by the first named person on the booking. b. It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended after your original purchase is confirmed. c. If you request a date change within three (3) calendar days or less of your confirmed travel date, TourTrek will attempt to honor your request; however, such changes may incur an additional fee. For multi-day and overnight tours, date changes made within seven (7) business days of your confirmed travel date may incur additional fees from suppliers and/or service providers. d. All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by suppliers and/or service providers. TourTrek cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request and the TPO, in its sole discretion, may deny change requests at any time. e. If you make a purchase using a TourTrek promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the TourTrek checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. TourTrek may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor or deny your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary.
3. Occasionally suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, TourTrek reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at TourTrek.com or through TourTrek-affiliated websites, at any time, and for any reason. a. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price. b. Notwithstanding the above, when TourTrek is informed in advance by agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, TourTrek will make a reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible. TourTrek is not responsible for full mailboxes or malfunctioning electronic devices that delete, misplace, lose or block any communications that are sent for notification. c. TourTrek and/or TPO reserves the right to cancel any tour due to adverse weather, sea conditions or for any other reason and shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever to guests due to the cancellation. You will receive a full refund for any cancelled tour. However, you are assumed to have adequate travel insurance in place to cover any direct or indirect losses.
4. All personal items, including coats, cameras, handbags, and similar personal articles should remain at all times through the tour under your personal control. TourTrek is not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage of personal items while you are on tour.
5. No refunds will be made to any guest who fails to show up for a tour departure at the designated time and place, or who leaves, or otherwise does not use all of the services scheduled to be provided by an excursion. Most tours will operate in a variety of weather conditions, and no refunds will be made to any guest who chooses not to participate in a departing tour due to weather conditions. Members of any excursion who elect to leave the designated tour transportation must provide their own transportation at their own expense back to the landing place of the vessel, tour origination point or hotel, as applicable. Most tours will operate rain or shine. However, full refunds will be made to guests holding tickets for canceled Tour Services.
6. A TPO may decide to offer both adult and child prices based on the age ranges that the TPO designates for a child. The age of a person will be determined by the operation date of the tour selected. It is the responsibility of the guest to make appropriate adult and child reservations based on the ages of the guests group members and the age ranges designated by the TPO.
7. There are some excursions that for safety reasons, height, weight and/or age restrictions apply. These restrictions are imposed by the individual TPO. It is your sole responsibility to book only tours for you and all members of your party, and to comply with any participation and activity restrictions. If you have selected a tour with minimum height, weight and/or age requirements, by booking the tour you are representing that you and all guests listed on the booking meet the minimum requirements. The TPO will have the final decision regarding whether a guest meets the requirements for the Tour Services.
8. Guests under the age of 18 years are not permitted to participate in any tour without a parent or guardian.
9. There are some Tour Services that are considered strenuous activity. If a Tour Service description indicates that the level of the tour is strenuous, Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether such a tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour categorized as "strenuous". All tours with snorkeling and/or swimming elements are considered strenuous activity since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
10. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY TOUR, RIDE, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR BELIEVE YOU MAY BE PREGNANT OR TRYING TO BECOME PREGNANT WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING WITH YOUR PERSONAL PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO BOOKING THE TOUR AND AGAIN PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR YOUR TOUR. TOURTREK DOES NOT, AND CANNOT, GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH, AND YOU FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF ANY TOUR, RIDE OR ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE
11. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
12. Shore excursions: Any tour that departs from a location within reasonable walking distance from the port is marked Shore Excursion on the website. GoBe will issue you a full refund if you are traveling by cruise ship and the ship misses the port-of-call due to an itinerary change, safety-related or weather-caused issue. You must provide GoBe with correct ship, arrival and departure information at the time of booking. To request a refund, you must contact GoBe within fourteen (14) days of the scheduled Tour departure and provide supporting documentation. Pending verification of the ship’s actual itinerary, GoBe will issue you a refund. This policy only applies to Tours marked as “Shore Excursions” and “Shore Excursions with Return to Ship Guarantee” and does not apply to any other Tours.
If you are traveling by cruise ship and, due to the fault or negligence of the Tour Operator, you are not returned to the ship in time to board, the Tour Operator will arrange the necessary accommodation and travel to the next port-of-call on behalf of GoBe. You must provide GoBe with correct ship, arrival and departure information at time of booking and ensure that there is enough time between the Tour end time and the ship departure time (min. 1 hour). You must contact the Tour Operator to request next port-of-call travel and accommodation arrangements. The Tour Operator will book accommodation and travel for the Participant to the next port-of-call (not to exceed US $2,000 per person). This policy only applies to Tours marked as “Shore Excursions with Return to Ship Guarantee” and does not apply to any other Tours.
13. If your ship misses a port of call or is delayed beyond the commencement time of your GoBe Tour, you must contact TourTrek within fourteen (14) days of the scheduled tour departure and provide supporting documentation for the requested refund. Pending verification of the ship’s actual itinerary, TourTrek will issue you a refund. The guest has an obligation to use reasonable efforts to notify TourTrek when a change to a cruise itinerary occurs that will impact your Tour’s start time.
14. Delayed or cancelled airline flights used to arrive at the port or location of the Tour Services will not be considered as a justification for a refund of unused Tour Services. 15. Group bookings may be non-refundable in TourTrek’s sole discretion.
- Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
16. Prices listed on TourTrek.com and TourTrek affiliated websites are per person in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise specified. The payment for the Booking does not constitute a withholdable payment under sections 1471 through 1474 of the Internal Revenue Code, commonly referred to as “FATCA” or “chapter 4.” Furthermore, the payment does not constitute a U.S. source payment of Fixed, Determinable, Annual or Periodic Income.”
17. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by TourTrek.
18. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
19. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include customs and immigration fees or penalties, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax. TourTrek will pass any of these price increases on to you in full, however, if this means that you have to pay an increase of more than 10% of the price of your confirmed Tour Services (excluding any amendment charges and/or additional services or arrangements), you will have the option of accepting a change to another excursion if TourTrek is able to offer one, or cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid to TourTrek, except for any insurance premiums and any amendment charges and/or additional services or travel arrangements.
20. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Amenities” on the product pages of TourTrek.com or TourTrek affiliated websites.
21. Attire - When deciding what to wear, we suggest you check the weather in the area you are visiting and look for the dress code icon in the tour description regarding appropriate dress code.
22. Tour Transportation - Please keep in mind that transportation varies throughout the world. Transportation used for tours may not have air conditioning, restroom facilities and/or seat belts/restraints.
- Payment & Cancellations
23. TourTrek accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. a. TourTrek does not charge a service fee for processing credit or debit card payments. However, the value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on TourTrek.com and TourTrek affiliated websites, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees. b. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as TOURTREK SEZC LTD. or TOURTREK on the credit or debit card statement.
24. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized. 25. While TourTrek recognizes that plans can change, canceling a booking with TourTrek can result in cancellation fees being applied by TourTrek, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual TPO (see your TourTrek Ticket and the tour description on the TourTrek or affiliated TPO’s website for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email of the total cancellation fees.
a. Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Tickets are non-refundable in all circumstances.
b. Gift Certificates are non-refundable in all circumstances.
c. Other Tour Products & Services:
• If you cancel at least 7 (seven) calendar days in advance of the Tour Services, there is no cancellation fee.
• If you cancel between 3 (three) and 6 (six) calendar days in advance of the Tour Services, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
• If you cancel within 2 (two) calendar days in advance of the Tour Services, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- Private Tour Guides
26. TourTrek provides guests with information regarding Private Tour Guides and Escorts in many destinations. Private tour guides and escorts are independent contractors and not agents or affiliates of TourTrek.
27. Guests are responsible for working directly with private tour guides/escorts on scheduling, meeting time/place, tour specifics and, where specifically noted, payment terms. TourTrek makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding private tour guides/escorts or their services.
28. By booking a private tour guide/escorts, guests acknowledge and agree that, in addition to TourTrek's standard Terms and Conditions, neither TourTrek nor its agents are liable for any accidents, losses, injuries, damages, delays, expenses due to any action or inaction on the part of the guide/escort or his/her services.
- Force Majeure
29. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions TourTrek will not be liable or pay you compensation if TourTrek’s contractual obligations to you are affected by any event which TourTrek or the supplier(s) of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. These events can include, but are not limited to war, threat of war, civil strife terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster and adverse weather, sea, ice and river conditions and all similar events outside TourTrek’s or the TPO’s control.
- Special Requests
30. Any special requests must be advised to TourTrek at the time of booking. You should then confirm your requests in writing. Whilst every effort will be made by TourTrek to try and arrange your reasonable special requests, TourTrek cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled. The fact that a special request has been noted on your confirmation ticket or any other documentation or that it has been passed on to the supplier is not confirmation that the request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract by TourTrek unless the request has been specifically confirmed. TourTrek will not accept bookings that are conditional upon any special request being met.
- Disabilities & Medical Problems
31. TourTrek is not a disabled excursion provider specialist; however, TourTrek will do its utmost to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may affect your tour experience, please provide TourTrek with full details before confirmation of your booking so that TourTrek can advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements. Acting reasonably, if TourTrek is unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, TourTrek will not confirm your booking or if you did not provide full details at the time of booking, TourTrek will cancel the booking and impose applicable cancellation charges when TourTrek is made aware of these details.
- TourTrek Tickets
32. You will receive a TourTrek Ticket for each tour, event or service booked via email. In order to access and print your TourTrek Ticket(s), you will be provided access to a secure webpage hosted by TourTrek that contains a link to your TourTrek Ticket.
33. You must provide the original, authentic TourTrek Ticket to the appropriate TPO in order to redeem your tour or package. Your reservation may not be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid TourTrek Ticket.
a. For security purposes, when redeeming your TourTrek Ticket you may be requested to present a valid Photo ID. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
b. In some cases TourTrek may also require that you present the credit or debit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This generally applies only to attraction and show tickets, and helps prevent credit card misuse. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit or debit card used for booking. In some cases TourTrek may waive this requirement, generally to facilitate gift purchases.
c. If you make a purchase using a TourTrek Gift Certificate, TourTrek requires that you present the Gift Certificate used to purchase your tour, ticket or package at the time of redemption.
d. Please note that your Ticket(s) may not be honored if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on either your credit or debit card or Gift Certificate.
e. See your Ticket contract for additional terms and conditions applicable to your purchase of and participation in a tour purchased through TourTrek.
- Passports, Visas & Insurance
34. It is the responsibility of all guests, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
35. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, all guests are recommended to verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
36. TourTrek strongly recommends that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many travel insurance policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
- Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
37. YOUR TICKET AGREEMENT CONTAINS LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSIONS RELATED TO TOURTREK’S LIABILITY TO GUESTS RELATED TO TOURS PURCHASED THROUGH TOURTREK. PLEASE REVIEW THOSE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS CAREFULLY.
38. TourTrek’s content - including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to TourTrek, TourTrek.com and/or to a TourTrek affiliated website, service provider, TPO and/or distribution partner is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
39. At TourTrek we check and recheck the details about all the products and services offered for accuracy. However, TourTrek does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on TourTrek.com or any TourTrek-affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that TourTrek.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
40. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Claims, Notice, Requirements/Time Limits
41. YOUR TICKET AGREEMENT ALSO INCLUDES VARIOUS TIME LIMITS WITHIN WHICH YOU MUST NOTIFY TOURTREK OF ANY PROBLEMS RELATED TO OUR TOUR OR COMMENCE ANY ACTIONS AGAINST TOURTREK. THE TICKET AGREEMENT MAY ALSO SPECIFY WHERE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST TOURTREK MUST BE FILED. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE IMPORTANT SO PLEASE REVIEW THEM CAREFULLY.
42. TourTrek shall in no event be liable for the loss of or damage to cash, negotiable securities, gold, silverware, jewelry, ornaments, works of art, photographic/video/audio equipment or supplies, laptop computers, cellular phones or other valuables.
TourTrek SEZC Ltd. (“TourTrek”) is committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with applicable privacy laws. This statement is designed to provide you with greater clarity about our privacy practices and policies regarding information we store electronically that we obtain from you in one of the following ways:
- on one of our consumer websites;
- when you call our call center; or
- when provided to us by your travel agency.
The Information We Gather
Information You Provide To Us Directly
You can interact with our websites or representatives in a variety of ways without being required to divulge any personally identifiable information to us. However, to engage in some activities, you may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information. For example, you may provide your personally identifiable information to us on this website when you:
- Book A Tour Through TourTrek.
- Send us an inquiry form;
- Request a brochure or an e-brochure;
- Register for a program such as a sweepstakes or one of our loyalty programs;
- Participate in a survey on our website.
“Personally identifiable information” may include the following information:
- Contact information, such as the individual’s name, home address, home telephone number, e-mail address or mobile telephone number;
- payment details such as credit card information;
- driver’s license number;
- user name, password and password reminder questions and answers;
- passport number.
Collection of Information Through Technology
Your interactions with our websites, mobile apps or call centers also may allow us to collect information about you automatically without any actions on your part through the use of technology (for example, web bugs, also known as “clear gifs” or “web beacons”, log files, cookies and other technologies). For example:
- when you call us, our systems may automatically capture the telephone number from which you called and associate that number with your personally identifiable information; or
- your browser type and computer operating system,
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the identity of your internet service provider;
- the websites you visited before and after visiting our website;
- the web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within our website;
- your device id numbers and other unique identifiers; and
- information regarding your physical location (if you have provided permission on your device); or
- when you download or use apps created by or for TourTrek, we may receive information about your location or devices.
We use this information for a variety of purposes including to analyze trends, to increase the usefulness of our sites, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We also use persistent cookies to store your password for our website, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as booking tools, contests or surveys, will be limited.
We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients, to count users who have visited our webpages and for understanding usage on our websites. This allows us to measure the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Browser Based Do Not Track Signals
Many Internet browsers now include the ability to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to the websites being visited. Our websites currently do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Third Party Advertisers
You may see advertisements on our web sites that are delivered by third parties. These third parties may collect information about you through their own cookies, web beacons or other tracking technologies. The information they collect may track your online activities over time and across different websites. Among other things, this information may be used to try to customize the advertisements you see on web pages based on predictions about your interests. These third parties may include third party advertisers, ad server companies and advertising agencies.
Refer a Friend
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site or our products or services, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. TourTrek stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may email us at hello@GoBe.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
We may allow you to sign in to your account using Facebook Connect. If you choose to do this, we may collect information necessary to facilitate social interactions such as friend lists, birthday, check-ins, basic profile information and your profile picture but only if the privacy settings you and your friends set within Facebook allow it. We will use the information we collect to create and facilitate an interactive social experience and to bring you products, services and programs from TourTrek.
When you download or use apps created by TourTrek or other subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
User Generated Content and Public Features (Including Tour Reviews and Comments)
We offer you opportunities to use a number of features on our Website that allow you to publish comments, ratings, recommendations or content to the public. Any information you disclose using these features, including for example your screen name or ID, or any image or photo as well as your comments or ratings, becomes public and may be used by TourTrek for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. If you choose to engage in such activities, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums and TourTrek has no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your public activities or any of your submissions that are a result of your public activities.
If you have registered for a GoBe.com account, we will track and aggregate your public activities on GoBe.com. By choosing to participate in these activities, you are electing to share and display such public activities via GoBe.com. Also, your activities may be included in RSS feeds, APIs and made available to other Web sites via other formats. As a result, your public activities may appear on other Web sites, blogs, or feeds. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for any personal information you choose to make public via your public activities, and you agree that such sharing will be deemed to have been done by you, not TourTrek.
Combining the Information We Collect
All of the information described above, including non-personally identifiable information, that we collect may be combined by us for a variety of purposes including to understand better your personal preferences and interests and to help us tailor our communications to you.
How We Use the Information Gathered
Personally Identifiable Information
General Uses. We use the personally identifiable information that you share with us to help us personalize and continually improve your interactions with us. We also use that information for any purposes made clear in the data entry forms themselves, or in any relevant terms or conditions or on any pages or emails which link to such forms. In addition, we use that personally identifiable information for a variety of purposes including the following:
- to Provide the Products/Services/Functions Requested and Bill For Those.
- to Process any Orders or Inquiries You May Place.
- to Provide You With Information About Our Products or Services and to Develop Advertising Tailored to Your Interests.
- to Share Your Data with third party organizations about their products or services that we believe may be of interest to you (if you agree to allow such sharing unless otherwise permitted herein).
- to Customize the Content You See When Visiting Our Websites;
- to Perform Statistical or Other Analysis.
- to Operate Our Loyalty and Reward Programs.
- for Immigration, Security and Law Enforcement matters.
- to Defend or Protect the Rights and Properties of TourTrek or its Affiliates.
- to Enforce the Rights of TourTrek or its Affiliates and to Protect The Safety of Our Guests and Staff.
- for Other Purposes Disclosed to You At the Time We Collect Information From You.
When you make a booking you will be given an order number. Your Order number should be kept confidential at all times as a person with that number may be able to obtain access to your booking details and itinerary through our system.
Marketing to You. Unless otherwise indicated or prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to use your personally identifiable information for our own marketing purposes. Some examples of these uses include statistical and marketing analysis, operation of our loyalty and reward programs, contacting you regarding participation in customer surveys and identifying your requirements and preferences.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may use non-personally identifiable information for any lawful reason, including but not limited to:
- improving the design and content of our website;
- identifying and solving problems with our servers or other systems;
- enabling us to provide a more personalized experience when you browse the Internet;
- improve our use of and relationships with advertisements and advertisers.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
General Policy. TourTrek will not trade, sell or share your personally identifiable information for use by any third parties for marketing purposes unless we have informed you, been authorized by you or are required by law to do so.
The following entities are not considered to be third parties.
- Affiliates of TourTrek. The term "third parties" does not include any parent, subsidiaries or affiliates of TourTrek.
- Travel Suppliers or Fulfillment Agents. When you purchase tours, shore excursions or other services or products that are to be provided by another party, we share your information with that supplier so that the supplier can provide or make the arrangements needed to have provided to you the services or products requested.
- Travel Agencies. From time to time, we may make available your personally identifiable information to select travel agencies who have agreed to only use that information to market to you our products or services and who have further agreed to not trade, sell or share that information with other third parties.
- Joint Marketing Programs. As provided in the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes, contest or promotion you may enter, your information may be disclosed to sponsors and third parties involved in the promotion. As specified in the terms and conditions for the applicable promotion, by entering into the promotion, you may be agreeing to allow TourTrek or its sponsors to use your name, voice or likeness in either party’s advertisements, promotions or other marketing materials.
Disclosures to Governments or to Protect TourTrek or Others
Disclosures to Governmental Authorities. As required by national, state or provincial or local governmental authorities or as requested and approved by TourTrek or an Affiliate, TourTrek may disclose personally identifiable information to such governmental authorities. For example, your personally identifiable information may be provided for immigration and customs control, as required by a subpoena or court order, and for safety, security, health, administrative and legal functions and customer relations functions.
We may provide aggregate non-personally identifiable information to third parties (such as marketers, ad server companies and advertisers) that make use of general customer data. We may also share that information with concessionaires aboard our vessels and with other third parties.
How do I tell TourTrek That I don't want to Receive Promotional Communications?
You always have the option of removing your address, telephone number or e-mail address so that you will not receive further promotional communications from TourTrek via that communication channel.
- If you would like us to stop sending promotional e-mail or promotional telephone calls or promotional direct mail marketing to you, you can either:
- log onto www.GoBe.com and change your profile settings if you have an account; or
- you can send us an e-mail at hello@GoBe.com.
- NOTE: If you tell us that you do not wish to receive further promotional e-mail marketing, you may still receive e-mail communications from us (e.g. an e-mail confirming and servicing any bookings you make with us or providing you with the latest statement for your TourTrek loyalty program membership, if TourTrek elects to offer such as program).
Changing or Updating Your Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at GoBe.com and clicking on the “Login” link. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made online.
Links and Third Parties
Our websites and mobile apps often provide links to resources that we believe may be useful. These links will lead you to websites operated by third parties that operate under different privacy policies. We encourage you to review those privacy policies, as we have no control over information you may submit to those third parties.
How do we protect your information?
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to continually improve how we safeguard and secure the information we collect online from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or alteration.
While we strive to safeguard your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee that any method of data transmission or data storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE ARE GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS.
What about children under the age of 14?
None of our Web sites are targeted or directed at children (minors under 14 years of age), and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children who have not obtained parental consent.
Consent to Transfer of Personally Identifiable Information.
We operate a number of websites, some of which are designed and intended for customers in specific countries or geographic regions.
Notice to California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 may allow you to request that TourTrek refrain from disclosing certain personal information to unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to hello@GoBe.com or write us:
CA Privacy Rights
TourTrek SEZC Ltd.
P.O. Box 10315
Grand Cayman KY1-1003
For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your request and include your name, street address, city, state, zip code and e-mail address. We do not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile and do not bear responsibility for requests that are not labeled or sent properly or do not have all of the required information. TourTrek will determine whether the statute applies to you and, if so, will provide the information as required by applicable law.
Questions or Comments?
Effective As Of: November 15, 2015
- BACK TO TOP